Our firm handles the following non-immigrant visas:

  • B-1: Visitor Visa for Business
  • B-2: Visitor Visa for Tourism
  • E-1: Treaty Trader Visa
  • E-2: Treaty Investor Visa
  • E-3: Visa for Australian Degreed Professionals
  • F-1: Student Visa
  • H-1B: Visa for Degreed Professionals
  • H-4: Visa for Dependent Family Members of H Visa Holders
  • K-1: Fiancée Visa
  • L-1: Visa for Intracompany Transferee
  • O-1: Visa for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability
  • TN: Visa for Canadian and Mexicans (NAFTA)
  • J-1 Visa: Advisory Opinion Request
  • J-1 Visa: Request for Waiver of Two-Year Home-Country Physical Presence Requirement


Our firm also handles the following categories of green cards:

Employment-based green cards:

  • EB-1A: Individuals with Extraordinary Ability
  • EB-1B: Outstanding Professors and Researchers
  • EB-1C: Multinational Manager or Executive
  • EB-2 (NIW): Individuals with Advanced Degree/Exceptional Ability and Whose Proposed Endeavors in the U.S. will Contribute to the National Interest of the U.S. 
  • EB-2 (Perm): Individuals with Advanced Degree/Exceptional Ability
  • EB-3 (Perm): Skilled Workers/Professionals/Unskilled Workers
  • EB-4: Special Immigrant
  • EB-5: Immigrant Investor

Family-based green cards:

  • Qualifying Relatives of U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents
  • VAWA: Abused or Battered Spouse, Children, and Parents of a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Residents


Our firm provides legal services for clients who are permanent residents and plan to obtain U.S. citizenship:

  • Lawful Permanent Resident of 5 Years
  • Who is Married to a U.S. Citizen
  • Who is Serving in the U.S. Military
  • Who is the Child of a U.S. Citizen

We also provide legal services for U.S. citizens who plan to obtain certificate of citizenship.


Our firm also handles the following responses that are critical to obtain intended visa status:

  • Response to RFE (Request for Evidence)
  • Response to NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny)


Our firm handles waiver applications for visa applicants who are inadmissible to the U.S.:

  • Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility (I-601)
  • Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver (I-601A)
  • Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission to the U.S. (I-212)


Our firm handles incorporation procedures in New York:

Legal Advice on:

  • Business Structure
  • Name Availability
  • Registered Agent
  • Articles of Incorporation
  • Board/Shareholder Meetings
  • Others


We are a U.S. immigration law firm handling non-immigrant visas, employment-based or family-sponsored green cards, and naturalization matters. Our firm provides a wide range of legal services to individuals who plan to obtain U.S. non-immigrant visas, green cards (employment-based/family-sponsored), and citizenship; companies planning to conduct businesses in the U.S.; and U.S.-based companies that plan to hire non-immigrant and immigrant employees. The services we provide include application, extension, transfer, change of status of non-immigrant visas; petitions for employment-based/family-sponsored green cards and applications for adjustment of status; responses to USCIS's requests for evidence (RFE) and notices of intent to deny (NOID); and applications and advice for a naturalization process. We also handle waiver requests for certain type of inadmissibilities. For more details, please see the column above.
We will start to work on your case as your legal counsel once you sign an engagement letter that stipulates terms and conditions for hiring our firm. We will explain the steps we take for your immigration matters, request your information and documents required for the visa/green card application or any other immigration process, draft an application letter, research relevant case laws, ask you follow up questions if any, gather evidential documents, and create an application package to file. At the final preparation stage, we request for filing fees and signatures on the relevant Form. After filing the application, we will notify you of the receipt notice issued by USCIS. If applicable, we also handle responses to requests for evidence (RFE) and notices of intent to deny (NOID) issued by USCIS subsequent to the immigration applications. We will keep you updated on your case status, and promptly notify you of the decision rendered by USCIS/U.S. embassy or consulate.
We charge flat attorney fees for our legal services regardless of the amount of time we spend on your case. Our attorney fees vary depending on the type of visa and application and case complexities. We provide the fee information at an initial consultation. Attorney fees do not include filing fees required for the USCIS/U.S. Consular process.
We request a payment of a half of the attorney fees up front and the rest of the fees on the filing of the visa application.
We accept the following forms of payment of your attorney fees:
  • Credit card
  • Debit card
  • E-check
  • Check
  • Wire transfer
Please consult us if you would like any other payment method.
Certain non-immigrant visa applications and employment-based green card petitions require multiple steps before filing the application package to the USCIS. Additionally, processing time of the USCIS varies depending on the visa type you are pursuing and national immigration policies effective at the time. We will advise you on a general estimate processing time once we consult on your case. After filing the application, we will provide more accurate estimate of processing time. FYI, you can find:
  • Current USCIS processing time for selected form and service center here.
  • Historical USCIS processing time for all USCIS offices for selected form by fiscal year here.
Lastly, for certain green card application, applicants' country of birth can affect when they can file the application. You can find the Visa Bulletin containing the information here.


(212) 287-5671 (Call/Text)

Twitter Icon Small CircleLinkedIn Icon Small CircleQuora Icon Small CircleBlogger Icon Small Circle

App Social Buttons Image